Links to Resources on Camps
- LGBT Resource Center: The LGBT Resource Center acts in accountability with the campus community by identifying the needs of people with a queer range of (a)gender and (a)sexual experiences and responding with university-wide services.
- Women's Resource Center: The Women’s Resource Center (WRC) at the University of Utah serves as the central resource for educational and support services for women. Honoring the complexities of women’s identities, the WRC facilitates choices and changes through programs, counseling, and training grounded in a commitment to advance social justice and equality.
- University Counseling Center
- Center for Student Wellness: The goal of the Center for Student Wellness is to help students have successful academic and personal experiences by encouraging comprehensive wellness. We accomplish this by providing information and resources in the form of health education and advocacy services.
- Women Do Math: A blog connecting women in mathematics.
- AWM: Association for Women in Mathematics, the official site.
- EDGE: Enhancing Diversity in Graduate Education.
- NCUWM: The Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics.
- Inclusion/Exclusion: An AWM blog on inclusion/exclusion in mathematics.
- Mathematically Gifted and Black: A website celebrating and highlighting the stories of black mathematicians.
- Lathisms: A website celebrating and highlighting the stories of Latinx mathematicians.