Here are past members of our group and their current affiliation, starting from Fall 2013 and in chronological order of defense.
- PhD Fall 2014, Advisors: Elena Cherkaev and Phil Wannamaker (Geophysics)
- Current Position: Energy and Geosciences Institute, Post Doctoral Research Associate
- Thesis title: Efficient Computational Methods or Electromagnetic Imaging with Applications to 3D Magnetotellurics
- PhD Spring 2014, Advisor: Graeme Milton
- Current Position: IMA/Schlumberger postdoc (as of Fall 2014)
- Thesis title: Bounds on the volume of an inclusion in a body and cloaking due to anomalous localized resonance