Undergraduate Student Advisory Committee
Student Advisory Committees (SACs) are student groups established within each department to promote communication and interaction among students, faculty, staff, and administrators. They provide students with more opportunities to offer their voices and perspectives at the departmental level. SACs are both a social and an academic organization within their department and as such they advance involvement opportunities, encourage participation in departmental activities, and work together with others to build the campus community.
WHAT DOES USAC DO?
- Promote academic and social activities.
- Encourage collaboration with other student organizations
- Provide service opportunities
- Assist in the Faculty Retention, Promotion, and Tenure (RPT) process
- Build campus community at the University
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?