Director of RTG: Algebraic Geometry and
Topology at Utah
Publications/Preprints (most of which can be downloaded here)
- (with J. Holt)
deformation space of hyperbolic 3-manifolds, J. Diff.
Geom. (57) 2001, 47-65
- Rigidity of geometrically finite
hyperbolic cone-manifolds, Geometriae Dedicata (105) 2004,
- Hyperbolic Dehn
surgery on geometrically infinite 3-manifolds, preprint
- Projective structures with degenerate holonomy and the Bers'
density conjecture, Annals of Math. (166) 2007, 77-93
- Hyperbolic cone-manifolds, short
geodesics and Schwarzian derivatives, J.
Amer. Math. Soc. (17) 2004, 783-826
- (with J. Brock, R.
Evans and J. Souto) Tameness on the boundary and Ahlfors’ measure conjecture, Publ.
Math. I.H.É.S. (98)
- (with J. Brock)
Cone-manifolds and the density conjecture, In Kleinian
Groups and Hyperbolic 3-Manifolds,
London Mathematical Society Lecture Notes, Cambridge University Press,
- (with J. Brock) On the
density of geometrically finite hyperbolic 3-manifolds, Acta Math.
(192) 2004, 33-93
- (with J. Holt) Bumping
exotic projective structures, in preparation
space of Kleinian punctured
torus groups is not locally connected, Duke Math. J. (156) 2011, 387-427
- (with J. Brock) Geometric
inflexibility and 3-manifolds that fiber over the circle, J. of Topology (4) 2011, 1-38
short geodesics in hyperbolic
3-manifolds, In Spaces of
Kleinian Groups, London Mathematical Society Lecture Notes,
Cambridge University Press, 2006
- (with J. Souto), The
density conjecture: A prehistoric approach, in preparation
long geodesics in hyperbolics 3-manifolds, preprint 2006
- (with M. Bestvina, K. Fujiwara
convexity of length functions on
Teichmüller space, Amer.
J. of Math. (135) 2013, 1449-1476
- (with J. Brock, R. Canary and Y. Minsky) Local topology in deformation spaces of
hyperbolic 3-manifolds, Geometry
and Topology (15) 2011, 1169-1224
- (with M. Bestvina and K. Fujiwara) Constructing group actions on
quasi-trees and applications to mapping class groups, Publ.
Math. I.H.É.S. (122) 2015, 1-64
- (with J. Brock, R. Canary and Y. Minsky) Convergence properties of
and Topology (17) 2013, 2877-2922
- (with M. Bestvina and K. Fujiwara) Bounded cohomology with coefficients in uniformly convex Banach spaces, Comm. Math. Helv. (91) 2016, 203-218
- (with M. Bestvina and K. Fujiwara) Stable commutator
length on mapping class groups, Ann. d. l'Inst. Fourier (66) 2016, 649-674
- (with J. Brock, R. Canary and C. Lecuire) Convergence and divergence of Kleinian surface groups, J. of Topology (4) 2015, 811-841
- (with J. Brock) Inflexibility, Weil-Petersson distance, and volumes of fibered 3-manifolds, Math. Res. Lett. (23) 2016, 649-674
- (with J. Brock) Geometric inflexibility of hyperbolic cone-manifolds, Proceedings of the 2014 MSJ-SI
- (with M. Bestvina) On the asymptotic dimension of the curve complex, preprint 2015
- (with J. Brock, R. Canary and Y. Minsky) Windows, cores and skinning maps, preprint 2016
- (with M. Bestvina, A. Kent and C. Leininger) Undistorted purely pseudo-Anosov groups, to appear J. Reine Angew. Math.
- (with M. Bestvina and K. Fujiwara) The verbal width of acylindrically hyperbolic groups is infinite, preprint 2016
- (with J. Brock and M. Bridgeman) Schwarzian derivatives, projective structures, and the Weil-Petersson gradient flow for renormalized volume, preprint 2017
- (with J. Brock, R. Canary, C. Lecuire and Y. Minsky) Local topology in deformation spaces of hyperbolic 3-manifolds II, preprint 2017
- (with M. Bestvina, K. Fujiwara and A. Sisto) Acylindrical actions on projections complexes, preprint 2017
- (with A. Kent andY. Minsky) Skinning bounds along thick rays, preprint 2018
Conferences and seminars
Rigidity Phenomena via Ergodic Theory
KerckhoffFEST - Rigidity and
Flexibility in Dimensions 2, 3 and 4
FRG with Brock,
Canary and Minsky
Conference - Geometry and Dynamics in Surfaces and 3-Manifolds II
Max Dehn Seminar
Office: JWB 303
Phone: (801) 581-7916
Fax: (801) 581-4148
Department of Mathematics
University of Utah
155 S 1400 E, JWB 233
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
here to get a listing of K. Bromberg's papers from the AMS MathSciNet with links to Mathematical Reviews.
(Note: You or your institution must have a valid MathSciNet
Department Home Page