“Frontier Probability Days 2018” (FPD’18) is a regional workshop, taking place at the Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR on March 29-31, 2018. Its purpose is to bring together mathematicians, both regionally and globally, who have an interest in probability and its applications. FPD aims to complement other regional conferences in Probability that are held annually elsewhere in the US.
- Rabi Bhattacharya (University of Arizona)
- Sandra Cerrai (University of Maryland)
- Sourav Chatterjee (Stanford University)
- Michael Keane (Wesleyan University)
- Peter Kramer (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Jonathan Mattingly (Duke University)
- Anthony Quas (University of Victoria)
- Nike Sun (University of California, Berkeley)
- Ruth Williams (University of California, San Diego)
- Ilya Zaliapin (University of Nevada, Reno)
Registration is required but is free.
Travel and lodging expenses may be partially covered from a grant from the National Science Foundation. If you would like to be considered for financial support, fill out a registration form before February 18, 2018 and check the corresponding button. See the Support page for more information.
Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are especially encouraged to apply.