Department of Mathematics, University of Utah
Office: JWB 319
Office: JWB 319
I am a Wylie Assistant Professor at the University of Utah. Previously, I was an NSF postdoc at UC Berkeley and a postdoc at MSRI.
My research is in algebraic and arithmetic geometry. Among other things, I am interested in birational geometry, Brauer groups, Calabi-Yau varieties, and derived categories, particularly in positive characteristic.
During the Spring of 2023 I am co-organizing the AG preprint seminar.
- [arXiv] Twistor spaces for supersingular K3 surfaces (with Max Lieblich). Preprint
- [arXiv] Derived equivalences of twisted supersingular K3 surfaces. Advances in Mathematics, 378 (2021), 107498.
- [arXiv] Perfect points on genus one curves and consequences for supersingular K3 surfaces (with Max Lieblich). Compositio Mathematica, 158 (2022), no. 5, 1052 - 1083
- [arXiv] Derived invariants from topological Hochschild homology (with Benjamin Antieau). Algebraic Geometry, 9 (2022), no. 3, 364--399
- [arXiv] Lifts of twisted K3 surfaces to characteristic 0. International Mathematical Research Notices, DOI:rnab334
- [arXiv] Twisted derived equivalences and isogenies between K3 surfaces in positive characteristic (with Ziquan Yang). To appear in Algebra and Number Theory
- [arXiv] Hodge numbers are not derived invariants in positive characteristic (with Nicolas Addington). To appear in Mathematische Annalen
- [arXiv] Representability of cohomology of finite flat abelian group schemes (with Martin Olsson). Preprint
- [arXiv] Unipotent morphisms (with Jack Hall and Siddharth Mathur). Preprint
- [arXiv] Projectivity of the moduli space of vector bundles on a curve (with Jarod Alper, Pieter Belmans, Jason Liang, and Tuomas Tajakka). To appear in SPEC: Stacks Project Expository Collection.
- [arXiv] Automorphisms of curves over arbitrary fields. Preprint