- Pre-registration: $15 per student if registered by Tuesday, February 19, 2008. (The payment must be postmarked by that date to receive the pre-registration discount.)
- Late registration: $20 per student if registered between Wednesday, February 20, 2008 and Tuesday, March 4, 2008.
- Absolutely no registrations will be accepted after Tuesday, March 4, 2008!!!
- Students are only considered to be registered when (1) the online registration form has been submitted AND (2) we have received the corresponding fee.
- There will be no refunds given out for registered students who are not able to attend the exam.
- If a student is caught cheating, the school being represented by that student will be disqualified from receiving any awards.
- For grades 9 through 12, all large schools can register up to 10 students per grade. All other schools can register up to 5 students per grade. No exceptions!
- After the registration deadline, the schools may not make any changes to the number of students they are bringing.
- If a school brings too many students to the contest, for any grade, the entire school will be disqualified from receiving any awards or recognition.
- If a school attempts to break any of these policies, we reserve the right to disqualify a team or the entire school from receiving any awards or recognition.
- If you have any students with special needs (e.g. disabilities, food allergies, dietary restrictions, etc.), please notify us so that we may accommodate all students.
- There is a parking lot just east of the union building. If students and/or teachers arrive in cars, instead of school buses, they will need to pay for the parking. We have no way to validate the parking fee.
- We will post the solution keys to the exams online within 24 hours of completion of the exam.