Multiscale Analysis and Computations
The Multiscale Analysis and Computations group at the Mathematics department focusses on:
- Discrete to Continuous
- Effective property of complex media: sea ice
- Inverse problems: estimating parameters from indirect measurements
- Numerical solution of partial differential equations
- Optimization and Calculus of Variations
Research Assistantships are available
To join the Multiscale Analysis and Computations group, apply for Master or PhD studies at our department’s graduate program. Please indicate “MAC” in the Emphasis Area and in your Statement of Purpose, describe your interest in our group.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Sep 19 2020: Welcome to our new faculty members: Will Feldman, Bao Wang and Anna Little.