I endorse Federico Ardila's axioms:
- Axiom 1.
- Mathematical potential is distributed equally among different groups, irrespective of geographic, demographic, and economic boundaries.
- Axiom 2.
- Everyone can have joyful, meaningful, and empowering mathematical experiences.
- Axiom 3.
- Mathematics is a powerful, malleable tool that can be shaped and used differently by various communities to serve their needs.
- Axiom 4.
- Every student deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
I strive to maintain a kind and inclusive environment on every course as well as during my office hours. Every student is a human being first, then a student. I understand that life is unpredictable and sometimes way more challenging than we expect. Making mistakes is part of learning math!
Courses as instructor
- MATH 1050 College Algebra Spring 2023, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
- MATH 1220 Calculus II Spring 2022, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
Courses as teaching assistant
- MATH 1310 Engineering Calculus I Fall 2020, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
- Algebra and its Applications Fall 2019, CIMAT, Guanajuato, Mexico.