University of Utah
Department of Mathematics
155 S 1400 E RM 233
Salt Lake City, UT, 84112-0090
Office: JWB 130
Tel: +1 801 581 6819
I am a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Utah. I completed my Ph.D in June 2017 at Northwestern University under the supervision of Professor Mihnea Popa. Here is my CV.
Papers and Preprints
- Characteristic cycles associated to holonomic D-modules, preprint.
- Bernstein-Sato ideals and hyperplane arrangements, submitted.
- Zero loci of Bernstein-Sato ideals II (with Nero Budur, Robin van der Veer, and Peng Zhou), submitted.
- On the comparison of nearby cycles via b-functions, submitted.
- Isotriviality of smooth families of varieties of general type (with Chuanhao Wei), submitted.
- Hyperbolicity for log smooth families with maximal variation (with Chuanhao Wei), submitted.
- Zero loci of Bernstein-Sato ideals (with Nero Budur, Robin van der Veer, and Peng Zhou), to appear in Inventiones Math.
- Log D-modules and index theorems (with Peng Zhou), to appear in Forum of Mathematics, Sigma.
- Vanishing and injectivity for Hodge modules and R-divisors, to appear in Michigan Math. J.
- Brody hyperbolicity of base spaces of certain families of varieties (with Mihnea Popa and Behrouz Taji), Algebra & Number Theory 13 (2019), no. 9, 2205-2242.
- Vanishing and injectivity theorems for Hodge modules, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), no.11, 7719-7736.
- Weak positivity for Hodge modules (with Mihnea Popa), Math. Res. Lett. 23 (2016), no.4, 1137-1153.
Tianyuan Workshop (Algebraic Geometry 2020)
Fall 2020, I am teaching Math 1250-001 and Math 1320-001.