Office: JWB 315
Office Phone: 801-581-6838
I am a Research Assistant Professor at University of Utah. Starting in Fall 2018, I will be an Assistant Professor at
Purdue University. I obtained my Ph.D in May 2014 at the University of Michigan under the direction of
Melvin Hochster. My research interests are in commutative algebra and algebraic geometry.
My CV is here.
Papers and Preprints
- Cohomologically full rings (with Hailong Dao and Alessandro De Stefani), in preparation.
- Perfectoid multiplier/test ideals in regular rings and bounds on symbolic powers (with Karl Schwede), submitted.
- Big Cohen-Macaulay algebras and the vanishing conjecture for maps of Tor in mixed characteristic (with Raymond Heitmann), submitted.
- Lim Cohen-Macaulay sequences of modules (with Bhargav Bhatt and Melvin Hochster), in preparation.
- D-module and F-module length of local cohomology modules (with Mordechai Katzman, Ilya Smirnov and Wenliang Zhang), Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., to appear.
- Lech's conjecture in dimension three, submitted.
- F-singularities under generic linkage (with Janet Page, Rebecca Rebhuhn-Glanz, William Taylor and Wenliang Zhang), submitted.
- Frobenius actions on local cohomology modules and deformation (with Pham Hung Quy), Nagoya Math. J., to appear.
- Local cohomology of Du Bois singularities and applications to families (with Karl Schwede and Kazuma Shimomoto), Compos. Math., to appear.
- The dualizing complex of F-injective and Du Bois singularities (with Bhargav Bhatt and Karl Schwede), submitted.
- The vanishing conjecture for maps of Tor and derived splinters, J. Eur. Math. Soc., to appear.
- F-injectivity and Buchsbaum singularities, Math. Ann. 362 (2015), no. 1-2, 25-42.
- Eulerian graded D-modules (with Wenliang Zhang), Math. Res. Lett. 21 (2014), no. 1, 149-167.
- A sufficient condition for F-purity, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 218 (2014), 1179-1183.
- The category of F-modules has finite global dimension, J. Algebra 402 (2014), 1-20.
- Finiteness properties of local cohomology for F-pure local rings, Int. Math. Res. Not. (2014), no. 20, 5489-5509.
At University of Utah:
At Purdue University:
- Math 2210 Calculus 3 (Fall 2017, Spring 2016).
- Math 2200 Introduction to Discrete Mathematics (Spring 2017, Fall 2016).
- Math 2250 Differential Equations and Linear Algebra (Fall 2015).
At University of Michigan:
- Math 265 Linear Algebra (Spring 2015, Fall 2014).
- TA for the course on Fibonacci numbers for Michigan Math and Science Scholars (Summer 2014).
- TA for Math 215 Calculus 3 (Spring 2014, Fall 2013, Fall 2012, Spring 2012).
- Math 116 Calculus 2 (Spring 2011).
- Math 115 Calculus 1 (Spring 2010, Fall 2009).
- Math 105 Data, Functions & Graphs (Spring 2009, Fall 2008).
I have been doing some very fun Crosstalks with my friends. Check our performances if you are interested!