University of Utah
Department of Mathematics
155 S 1400 E RM 233
Salt Lake City, UT, 84112
xia (at) math.utah.edu
- Scientific Computing
- High Order Difference Potentials Methods for PDEs
- Interface Problems with Explicit/Implicit Geometry
- Chemotaxis in 3D
- Y. Epshteyn, K. R. Steffen, and Q. Xia, Difference
Potentials Method for the Mullins-Sekerka model, in
- Y. Epshteyn and Q. Xia, Upwind Difference Potentials Method
for chemotaxis systems in 3D, in progress, 2017.
- G. Ludvigsson, K.R. Steffen, S. Sticko, S. Wang, Q. Xia, Y.
Epshteyn and G. Kreiss,
High-order numerical methods for 2D parabolic problems in single and composite domains,
Journal of Scientific Computing, January 2018, DOI:
- J. Albright, Y. Epshteyn and Q. Xia,
High-Order Accurate Methods Based on Difference Potentials for 2D Parabolic Interface Models,
Communications in Mathematical Sciences, Volume 15,
Number 4, pages 985-1019, 2017.
- J. Albright, Y. Epshteyn, M. Medvinsky and Q. Xia,
High-order numerical schemes based on difference potentials for 2D elliptic problems with material interfaces,
Applied Numerical Mathematics, Volume 111, January 2017, pages 64-91, DOI: 10.1016/j.apnum.2016.08.017.