Time and Place: TH 10:45-12:05pm,
Instructor: Grady Wright, JWB 126, 581-8649, Email:
Office Hours: TH 12:05-1:05pm, or by appointment (email is best).
Please see the syllabus
for more information.
All homework will be done using WeBWorKs.
Homework will open on Wednesdays and close 12 days later on Sunday
All exam dates are stated on the first page of the
All exams but the final will take place in the regular lecture hall (JFB 101) and regular lecture time.
- Midterm 1, January 30, 2007: Review
- Midterm 2, February 20, 2007: Review
- Midterm 3, March 15, 2007: Review
- Midterm 4, April 19, 2007: Review is #29 on WeBWorKs
Final Exam: Tuesday, May 1, 3:30-5:30pm, JFB 101
Information regarding the final exam:
- The final exam review will take place April 24 during our regularly scheduled class. Bring questions.
- Set 14 on WeBWorKs contains review problems for the whole semester.
This is an extra credit assignment worth up to 3 extra points on your final grade. Please read the front page of this assignment for
- In addition to set 14 of WeBWorKs, I suggest you work on
these review problems. They
are not worth any extra credit, but they will help you study for the exam. If you plan to do well on the exam, you should be able
to do and understand all of these problems and ones that are similar.
- Here are my notes from the final review lecture.
- Bring your student IDs to the exam. I will check that the name on your ID matches the name on the exam and
that the picture on your ID is really you.
- Cheating on the exam will not be tolerated. If you are caught cheating, you will receive an E (failing) for the entire course.
Course Related Links
Please e-mail me regarding any problems with the links on this page.