ACCESS 2017 - CryptographyInstructor: Braxton Osting (osting AT math DOT utah DOT edu), LCB 118
Math TA: Becky Terry (terry AT math DOT utah DOT edu)
ACCESS TA: Rebecca Hardenbrook
When: July 10 -14, 8:30am-12pm
Where: JTB 120 and MAC 1745. Please refer to the campus map for the location of buildings. Both JTB (John Talmage Building) and LCB (LeRoy Cowles Building) are on President's Circle. MAC 1745 is a computer lab in the Marriott Library.
- The plan for the week is here: weekplan.pdf
- The notes on cryptography are here: lecturenotes.pdf (These notes distributed on Monday)
- Tuesday: Instructions are here.
- Thursday: Implement RSA cryptography
- Friday: Implement ACCESS coins - a simplified version of bitcoin.
This class is based on previous ACCESS classes by Nick Korevaar, Fernando Guevara Vasquez, and Christel Hohenegger.