Other papers not here:
- Moduli of products of curves. DVI |
PS | PDF. Definitive version in
- Stable degenerations of
surfaces isogenous to a product of curves. Definitive version in
- Stable degenerations of symmetric squares of curves. PS. Definitive version in manuscripta mathematica
- Open problems in compact moduli spaces
- Variation of hyperplane sections - with R. Veliche, in the proceedings of the MAGIC '05 conference.
- Maximally symmetric stable curves - with R. Veliche, in Mich. Math. J.
- Cubic graphs with most automorphisms - with R.Veliche, to appear in J. Graph Theory.
- Maximally symmetric stable curves II - with R. Veliche.
- Moduli of stable surfaces - in Milan J. Math
I rarely wash my coffee cup fully, since it gets a lot of use. Consequently
it is not very clean. A fair amount of wiping doesn't even make much of a
However, I've recently made a remarkable discovery. In a rare occurence, I
added non-dairy creamer to my cup. Having drunk the cup of coffee, I rinsed
it out, and the cup came clean. I have successfully repeated this experiment,
and hope to have data and/or figures available soon.
Back to the main page