I am a fourth year graduate student at the Mathematics Department of the University of Utah,
working under the advice of Christopher Hacon.
Starting on Fall 2019, I will be an Instructor in Mathematics at Princeton University.
12. A boundedness theorem for cone singularities, arXiv:1812.04670.
11. On minimal log discrepancies and Kollár components, arXiv:1810.10137.
10. Strong (δ,n)-complements for semi-stable morphisms, arXiv:1810.01990, joint work with Stefano Filipazzi.
9. Regularity of structure sheaves of varieties with isolated singularities, arXiv:1808.09713, joint work with Jinhyung Park and Lei Song .
8. Cohen-Macaulay Du Bois singularities with a torus action of complexity one, arXiv:1806.08311, joint work with Antonio Laface and Alvaro Liendo.
7. On weak Zariski decompositions and termination of flips, arXiv:1805.01600, joint work with Christopher Hacon.
6. Termination of pseudo-effective 4-fold flips, arXiv:1802.10202.
4. Bounding singular surfaces via Chern numbers, arXiv:1705.00256.
3. On a notion of toric special linear systems, arXiv:1512.09264.
1. Linear systems on the blow-up of (P^1)^n, arXiv:1401.6692, joint work with Antonio Laface.