Resources for Math 1060-1/2, Summer 2007:
- Syllabus, updated 5/23
- Exam II Review
- Exam II Review Answers
- (6/30) The review for Exam II has been posted. The material on the review reflects the concepts and techniques you should be familiar with for the exam. The review problems are categorized by section and stated in the form you will see them on the test itself and at roughly the same level as the test questions.
- (6/30) The Wednesday evening class next week is moved from July 4 to July 6, 7-9 pm. It will be held in the same classroom, LCB 219.
- (6/14) Office hour next week will be Wednesday 6/20 from 5-7 pm
- (6/14) Exam I is next week 6/20 for section 2, and 6/21 for section 1
- You must take the exam in the section you are registered for
- No calculators are allowed
- No books, notes, etc of any kind are allowed
- I will provide some important identities
- Problems will be based explicitly on homework questions
- There will be approximately 6 questions (possibly multi-part)
- One or two problems will be word problems
- There will be at least one graphing problem
- The exam is a 50 minute exam
- We will resume lecture promptly at 8 pm for section 2 and 8:30 am for section 1.