Personal page of Jingyu Huang
Department of Mathematics, JWB110
155 S 1400 E
Salt Lake City, UT, 84112-0090
Tel: +1 801 581 7513 Fax:
+1 801 581 4148
me: I am a Scott Assistant Professor/Lecturer at
University of Utah, working with Prof. Davar Khoshnevisan.
I obtained my Ph.D in May 2015 from the University of Kansas,
under the supervison of Prof. Yaozhong Hu and David Nualart.
I am currently working on stochastic partial differential
Research interests: Stochastic analysis, stochastic partial
differential equations, Malliavin calculus, fractional Brownian
motions, random fractals.
Vita: Curriculum vitae
1. (With Y. Hu and D. Nualart.)
On Hölder continuity of the solution of stochastic wave
equations in dimension three. Stoch. Partial Differ.
Equ. Anal. Comput. 2 (2014), no. 3, 353-407.
2. (With Y. Hu, D. Nualart and S. Tindel.) Stochastic
heat equations with general multiplicative Gaussian noises:
Hölder continuity and intermittency. Electron. J.
Probab., 20, 1-50, 2015.
3. (With Y. Hu, D. Nualart and X. Sun.) Smoothness
of the joint density for spatially homogeneous SPDEs. Journal
of the Mathematical Society of Japan. 67, no. 4, 1605-1630,
4. (With Y. Hu, K. Lê, D. Nualart and S. Tindel.) Stochastic heat equation
with rough dependence in space. Ann. Probab. to
5. (With Y. Hu and D. Nualart) On the
intermittency front of stochastic heat equation driven by
colored noises. Electron. Commun. Probab. Volume 21
(2016), paper no. 21, 13 pp.
6. (With L. Chen, G. Hu and Y. Hu) Space-time fractional
diffusions in Gaussian noisy environment. Stochastics,
7. (With K. Lê and D. Nualart) Large time asymptotics
for the parabolic Anderson model driven by spatially correlated
noise. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, Volume
53, Number 3 (2017), 1305-1340.
8. (With K. Lê and D. Nualart) Large time asymptotics
for the parabolic Anderson model driven by space and time
correlated noise. Stoch. Partial Differ. Equ. Anal.
Comput, to appear.
9. (With L. Chen) Comparison
principle for stochastic heat equation on R^d. preprint.
10. (With Y. Hu, K. Lê, D. Nualart and S. Tindel.)
Anderson model with rough dependence in space. preprint
stochastic heat equation with measure initial data. Electron.
Commun. Probab. Volume 22, (2017), paper no. 40, 6 pp
12. (With L. Chen, D. Khoshnevisan and K. Kim)
blowup for parabolic SPDEs. preprint
13. (With K. Lê) Spatial
asymptotic of the stochastic heat equation with compactly
supported initial data. preprint
14. (With D. Khoshnevisan) On the multifractal
local behavior of parabolic stochastic PDEs. Electron.
Commun. Probab. Volume 22, (2017), no. 49, 1-11.
15. (With D. Khoshnevisan)
of a stratified Kraichnan flow. preprint
16. (With Y. Gu) Chaos
expansion of 2D parabolic Anderson model. Preprint