Office hours: By appointment
Email address: last name "at" math "dot" utah "dot" edu
I am an NSF postdoc at the Utah mathematics department. My CV is here.
In Fall 2015 and Spring 2016, I taught Math 2250.
- Derived equivalences of canonical covers of hyperelliptic and Enriques surfaces in positive characteristic .pdf With Luigi Lombardi and Sofia Tirabassi.
- Derived equivalence, Albanese varieties, and the zeta functions of 3-dimensional varieties. .pdf
- Derived equivalent surfaces and abelian varieties, and their zeta functions. .pdf Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), 4161--4166
- Missing edge coverings of bipartite graphs and the gometry of the Hausdorff metric pdf. J. Geom. 104 (2013) 107--125 (Relates to work I did at the REU at GVSU)
- Definitions of the multiplicative group and group objects in categories pdf.
- Coherence theorems in two-dimensional category theory pdf. This summary article was my Part III essay.
Several years ago, I met Alexander Grothendieck. I wrote an essay about it linked here.