Office hours: M 11-12, T 2-3, F 11-12 and by appointment
Email address: last name "at" math "dot" utah "dot" edu
I am an NSF postdoc at the Utah mathematics department. My CV is here.
I am currently an organizer for the University of Utah Algebraic Geometry Seminar, whose schedule is linked here.
Spring 2018, I am teaching Math 5320. The course webpage is here
- Fourier--Mukai partners of Enriques and bielliptic surfaces in positive characteristic .pdf With Max Lieblich and Sofia Tirabassi.
- Derived equivalences of canonical covers of hyperelliptic and Enriques surfaces in positive characteristic .pdf With Luigi Lombardi and Sofia Tirabassi.
- Derived equivalence, Albanese varieties, and the zeta functions of 3-dimensional varieties. .pdf Appendix with Jeff Achter, Sebastian Casalaina-Martin, and Charles Vial. To appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
- Derived equivalent surfaces and abelian varieties, and their zeta functions. .pdf Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), 4161--4166
- Missing edge coverings of bipartite graphs and the gometry of the Hausdorff metric pdf. J. Geom. 104 (2013) 107--125 (Relates to work I did at the REU at GVSU)
- Definitions of the multiplicative group and group objects in categories pdf.
- Coherence theorems in two-dimensional category theory pdf. This summary article was my Part III essay.
Several years ago, I met Alexander Grothendieck. I wrote an essay about it linked here. An abridged version of this essay appeared in Vol. 63, No. 3 of Notices.