- G Handy, SD Lawley, A Borisyuk. Receptor recharge time drastically reduces the number of captured particles. Submitted.
6. M Taheri*, G Handy*, A Borisyuk, JA White. Diversity of Evoked Astrocyte Ca2+ Dynamics Quantified Through Experimental Measurements and Mathematical Modeling. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 11, 2017.
5. G Handy*, M Taheri*, JA White, A Borisyuk. Mathematical investigation of IP3-dependent calcium dynamics in astrocytes. Journal of Computational Neuroscience, 42(3), 2017.
4. G Blanchard, M Flaska, G Handy, S Pozzi, C Scott. Classification with asymmetric label noise: Consistency and maximal denoising. Electronic Journal of Statistics, 10(2), 2016.
3. C Scott, G Blanchard, G Handy. Classification with asymmetric label noise: Consistency and maximal denoising. Proceedings of the 26th Annual Conference on Learning Theory, PMLR, 30, 2013.
2. G Handy, BE Peercy. Extending the IP3 Receptor Model to Include Competition with Partial Agonists. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 310, 2012.
Featured on Global Medical Discovery Series for being of special interest to the drug development sector.
1. WD Potter, E Drucker, P Bettinger, F Maier, M Martin, D Luper, M Watkinson, G Handy, and C Hayes. Diagnosis Configuration, Planning and Path Finding: Experiments in Nature-Inspired Optimization. In Natural Intelligence for Scheduling, Planning and Packing Problems, edited by R. Chiong. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 250. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2009.