- Tennis. One great thing about the University of Utah campus is that there is free access to indoor tennis courts in the winter (for students). There are also plenty of places to play outdoors.
- Snowboarding. I've been snowboarding since March 2007. I've been to Brighton and Snowbird and both are awesome!
- Running. Outside at Liberty of Sugarhouse park when 50< T <75 degrees. Inside on the treadmill anytimes as long as no one super smelly is next to me.
- Painting- but ever since I stopped taking art classes I usually only paint when upset or frustrated.... so I guess I do still paint on a regular basis! I think of it as thesis therapy.
- Digital photography. I love taking pictures and messing around with photoshop.
- Dogs. I have two that we picked up at the Humane Society and I would have more if I could walk them all at once.
- Traveling! I have been to Italy three times now, England and France once, and spent a semester abroad in Australia when I was an undergrad.