Topics in mathematical modelling of composite materials
Andrej Cherkaev and Robert Kohn editors, Birkhauser, 1997
Table of Contents
For the annotation of the chapters see the Introduction
- Introduction by A. Cherkaev and R. Kohn
- On the control of coefficients in partial differential
equations by F. Murat and L. Tartar.
- Estimation of homogenized coefficients by L. Tartar.
- H-Convergence by F. Murat and L. Tartar.
- A strange term coming from nowhere
by F. Murat and D.Cioranescu.
- Design of composite plates of extremal rigidity by L.
Gibiansky and A. Cherkaev.
- Calculus of variations and homogenization by F. Murat
and L. Tartar.
- Effective characteristics of composite materials and
the optimal design of structural elements by K.A. Lurie and A. V.
Appendix by Lurie and Simkina.
- Microstructures of composites of extremal rigidity and
exact bounds on the associated energy density by L.V. Gibiansky
and A.V. Cherkaev.
Order from Birkhauser ||
|| Andrej Cherkaev Homepage ||