General Information

Academic Dishonesty & Plagiarism:

University Policy for Incomplete Grades: University policy states that the “I” grade may be given-at the instructor’s discretion-whenever a student has satisfactorily completed at least 80% of the coursework, but is unable to complete the remainder due to extenuating circumstances beyond the student’s control.  The instructor will stipulate the particular work to be completed before a new, replacement grade can be submitted. If the work is not completed within one calendar year, the “I” grade will change to an “E” (failing) grade.

ADA Policy: If you are a student with a medical, psychological or a learning difference and requesting reasonable academic accommodations due to this disability, you must provide an official request of accommodation to your profession(s) from the Disability Resource Center within the first two weeks Students are to contact the center on the main campus to follow through with, and receive assistance in the documentation process to determine the appropriate accommodations related to their disability.

You may call (435) 652-7516 for an appointment and further information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 per Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.

Their office is located right next to the Testing Center on the bottom floor of the Financial Aid and Career Center building.