|Research interests: Nonlinear Analysis,
Partial Differential Equations.
- On the local Holder continuity of the
inverse of the p-Laplace operator,
submitted to Pro. AMS. (pdf)
Variational eigenvalues of
degenerate eigenvalue problems for the weighted p-Laplacian, Advanced
Nonlinear Studies, Vol. 5, No. 4 (2005) 573-587. (pdf)
Eigenvalue Problems, Ph.D.
thesis, University of Utah, 2005.
- with Pham Xuan Du, Duong
Minh Duc and Phan
multipliers for functions derivable along directions in a linear
subspace, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 133 (2005), 595-604.
- with Vy Le and Klaus
Lagrange Multiplier Rule for Nonlinear Inequalities,
of Mathematics, Volume 32, 2004. (pdf)
- with Z.-Q. Wang, Utah State Univ, On a Steklov-type superlinear elliptic
- with Luigi De Pascale, Universit\'a di Pisa, Equivalence of two sequences of nonlinear
- An Le, On the
first eigenvalue of an
Past and coming events:
- Invited speaker, summer minicourse on Stochastics
Partial Differential Equations, May 8-19, 2006.
- Colloquium talk at University of Central Florida,
Jan 25, 2006.
- Invited seminar talk at University
of Texas at San Antonio, Jan 13, 2006.
Conference on the Occasion of the 15th
Anniversary of the Center for Nonlinear Analysis
Carnegie Mellon University, September 8-10, 2005.
- Summer minicourse on Nonconvex
Problems and Applications, May 16-27, 2005. (photos)
Summer School, Carnegie Mellon University, May 27 - June 5.
- First International Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and
Mechanics of Continuous Media, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam, Jan 7-10,
2003). Invited talk (pdf
of U library
Follow the links at the top of
the page for