Natasha Carlton, M.Ed.
Phone: (801) 587-0648
Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Leadership & Policy - University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Project: Pacific Islander Initiative: Developing a Summer Bridge Program at UVU
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Behavioral Science - Sociology - Utah Valley University, Orem, UT
Natasha completed a B.S. in Behavioral Science with an emphasis on Sociology at Utah Valley University (UVU), and immediately continued on at UVU to work as an AmeriCorps Vista in the Volunteer & Service Learning Center. At that time, she worked closely with students who were in need of resources like the Food Pantry, Sub-4-Santa, etc. After her year of service as an AmeriCorps Vista, Natasha was accepted into the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership & Policy (ELP) program at the University of Utah, which she has now completed.
Natasha has worked in the Department of Mathematics since graduating from the ELP program. She started as a Program Assistant to the Master of Science Mathematics Teaching program and now is our Undergraduate Academic Advisor. She really enjoys getting to know students and helping them navigate their mathematics interests.
- Undergraduate Advising
- Advisor for undergraduate student groups (Pi Mu Epsilom, USAC)
- Undergraduate brochures/handouts
- Undergraduate advertising and social media
- Updating undergraduate and department webpages
- Assist/participate in undergraduate events
- LCB monitor