pfile filename [-options]
pfile is identical to file in every way except that pfile assumes that the entity is periodic or closed. It computes the link forces periodically. See the synopsis for file for more information.
pfile reads a data file that contains immersed boundary points, possibly their tether points, and possibly their link properties. This command allows IBIS to import immersed boundary data from other sources.
pfile requires one argument, filename, the name of file that holds the data.
pfile interpretes the optional arguments:
- -A name - indicates this entity is active and provides a name
- -a angle - resting angle at the IB points
- -b bend - bending stiffness at the IB points
- -N name - provides a name for the entity
- -s stiff - inter IB point spring stiffness
- -t tether - tether spring stiffness
See the synopsis for file for the file formats.