graph -b basename [-C] [-d vdens] -n freq -p pathname
graph specifies the line plot parameters for output. graph requires the following arguements.
The basename is the file basename and should not include the path. The last character of the path must not be a forward slash ``/''. As a general suggestion, a path other than the current directory should always be specified because many graphics files will typically be written. Therefore to keep track of them it is best to put them in a separate subdirectory.
- -b basename - Basename of the output line graphics files.
- -n freq - Number of time steps between visualization output.
- -p pathname - Pathname of the output line graphics files.
The frequency that files are written is specified by nfreq. Every nfreq time steps a new graphics file is created.
graph interpretes the following options.
- -C - turns off file compression
- -d vdens - output every vdens vectors (default = 1).
graph -b line -p binary -n 100 -d 1
This commands creates files named binary/line.xxxx for line plots every 100 timesteps. The file names are incremented sequentially.